Moncus Park welcomes all food and specialty trucks to join our Approved Vendor List for events and programming at the park. Approved vendors are viewed on our website and provided to clients seeking food and speciality trucks for their events. Speciality trucks are identified as beverage and dessert trucks that do not sell food menu items exclusively as food trucks.
All vendors must provide proof of insurance listing Moncus Park as additionally insured, and pay a security deposit of $100 to be kept on file. In the event that damage is done to park grounds and all or part of the security deposit will be used to cover the cost to remedy any damage. Vendor will be required to submit another security deposit or bring the balance to $100 before operating in the park.
Food Truck Fridays is our lead weekly series geared to establish an ongoing relationship between entrepreneurs and our community in the park. This series is held every Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Food Vendors are to pay $35 per appearance to operate onsite during lunchtime Food Truck Fridays. Specialty vendors are to pay $20 per appearance for lunchtime Food Truck Fridays. Scheduling is completed on a Monthly basis. Vendors will be invoiced on the 15th of each month and balance must be paid by the last day of the month prior to vendor appearances.
Special events outside of Food Truck Fridays are $150 per appearance for Food Vendors and $75 per appearance for specialty vendors. Vendor will be invoiced for payment and must be cleared two weeks prior to scheduled event.
FOOD TRUCKS - Vendors will submit monthly availability on the first day of each month. Scheduling will be determined by the events team. Events team will consider menu variety, vendor cooperation, and vendor rotation when determining schedule.
SPECIALITY TRUCKS - Vendors will submit monthly availability on the first day of each month. Scheduling will be determined by the events team. Events team will consider menu variety, vendor cooperation, and vendor rotation when determining schedule.
- Vendors must apply for a permit prior to being scheduled appearances. All fees must be paid and cleared through our Accounting team.
- Payments are accepted by credit card, cash or check ONLY. Our address is 2901 Johnston St. Suite #304, Lafayette, LA 70503.
- Vendors must sign a hold harmless form to keep on file with the park.
- Vendors must provide proof of liability insurance and include park as additionally insured.
- Vendors will NOT be required to provide Moncus Park a percentage of sales.
Load-in time is TWO (2) hours before start time. Load-out time is ONE (1) hour after serving time.
- All waste is to be disposed of in designated waste area. No grease should be disposed on park grounds at anytime.
- The park will not provide a water hookup and/or electricity for your mobile unit. There is a designated area on site for you to collect water if need be during setup.
Both parties are responsible for marketing upcoming appearances. Therefore, the park will provide an online schedule accessible via the website along with social media outlets.
- Market Oaks will have a minimal number of tables and chairs for dining for patrons desiring to stay after making a purchase.
- Vendors will be assigned a point of contact person for any inquiries, concerns or incidents he/she may have.
- Communication must be done through email contact. Phone contact will be for emergencies only.